Create your own creative video wall
Combining with pre-defined display modes, multiple unit cascade and friendly OSD operation, our controller can create all kinds of playback modes for regular, portrait and an irregular video wall with different size, resolution and bezel LCDs at any angle and position without PC or software. It is pure hardware standalone system that can connect with multiple input sources for any kind of LCD, TV or monitor. Users will benefit with great effectiveness, flexibility, reliability and ease-of-use.
- 3 input ports to support HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA and YPbPr signals for flexible connection with multiple input sources.
- Equipped with 4x HDMI outputs in one unit to connect with all kinds of LCD, TV or monitor.
- Multiple units cascade to build large-scale high resolution video wall.
- User can create all kinds of playback modes for regular, portrait and irregular video wall with different size, resolution and bezel LCD at any angle and position through input the coordinates of two corners (Top left and Top Right).
- Flexible aspect ratio control across entire video wall through OSD menu。This function can allow user to use any signal source and still keep required aspect ratio without distortion.
- It is also integrated the function for entire image position shift without changing aspect ratio.
- 30 pre-defined playback modes selected by Dip SW.
- Connect directly with various video sources up to 4k/2k.
- [GAlign] PC tool is available for easy image alignment.
- G-403 can share 4k/2k input signal for larger video wall through multiple units cascade.
- 4k/2k HDMI loop out port for daisy chain connection.
- Selectable EDID to optimize vide quality.
- Auto image shift to prevent LCD from burn-in mark.
- PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) multi-content function.
- Power on/off control via auto signal detection.
- No video splitter, PC or software is required. More reliable.
- Up to 5 self-made display modes can be saved and looping playback in video wall.
Pre-defined display mode
Cascade like LEGO block
PIP/POP multiple content display
Creative video wall examples
Cascade with multiple units for large scale video wall
Create custom display modes by user
- User can create all kinds of playback modes for regular, portrait and irregular video wall with different size, resolution and bezel LCDs at any angle and position through input the coordinates of two corners (Top left and Top Right).
- 4 LCD as one display units and can be cascaded without number limitation.
- User can convert project design drawings into 1920x1080 coordinates and pick up the coordinates at Top Left and Top Right corners in each LCD, to create irregular video wall.
- In below drawing, the coordinates for TV1 and TV2 are as follows:
- TV1 coordinate for Top Left corner=(0, 586)，Top Right corner=(366, 216)
- TV2 coordinate for Top Left corner=(815, 635)，Top Right corner=(447, 286)
- PIP/POP function is still available in the display modes created by user.
For multiple units cascade:
- If the signal source is 1920x1080, no matter how many LCD inside one video wall system, user just needs to select 4 LCD coordinates for one G-403, then it can build an entire video wall system.
- If the signal source is more than FHD. User needs to split the image into several sections in FHD to cover the LCD display range in each G-403. After finish the assignment, user needs to do further video wall settings to split the signal source and adjust complete image position so that adjacent display units can match together. All of the operations can be done through OSD.
[GAlign] PC tool for creative video wall
- PC tool (GAlign) is available for user to load coordinates of each LCD through RS232 port.
- User can also set H&V aspect ratio and position shift through [GAlign] PC tool.
Entire video wall continous aspect ratio adjustment and position shift
- User can change entire video wall image (4 LCD) aspect ratio from 50% to 200% at both horizontal and vertical direction through OSD or PC tool.
- This function allows users to display any kind of content on the screen from all kinds of signal sources but still maintain required aspect ratio without distortion or to keep full screen display.
- Entire video wall image position can be shifted at H/V direction.
Auto looping playback and protect LCD from burn-in mark
- User can save up to five different image playback settings (Index) and looping playback under preset time interval.
- This function can be used to highlight some specific products from the same content with different display angle, pop-up or zoom in/out for specific portion of the image without PC system.
- User can select the playback modes and time interval from OSD.
- This function can be applied to create different playback Index at slightly position shift and apply looping playback function to prevent from burn-in mark on the LCD to extend the life time.