The new Key Digital KD-VW4x4PRO is designed to bring video wall capabilities to all displays and digital signage. This processor supports seamless switching and features eight different user-selectable video wall modes with many horizontal and vertical layouts. These modes include: four horizontal: 1×4 rotated, 1×4, 1×3 and two sets of 1×2; and three vertical: 4×1, 3×1, two sets of 2×1 and typical 2×2 setup.
The KD-VW4x4Pro supports seamless 4×4 matrix switching, and analog to digital conversion of incoming VGA with analog audio signals. Four HDMI/VGA inputs accept digital/analog video and audio from computers, media players, and other sources. With the eight onboard video wall processing modes, the four outputs can be configured to display video from a single input over a four-output video wall. Fitting into a wide variety of professional video installation and live event needs, this device is also ideal for retail, digital signage, conferencing applications, classrooms, home-theater and bar/restaurant needs.
Additionally the KD-VW4x4Pro has adjustments that can be made, such as bezel compensation, to fine-tune the video wall to fit different screen types. Device control is achieved through a couple of options including the front panel buttons, included wireless IR remote control or via software through RS232 and Ethernet.
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI/Analog sources to 4 HDMI outputs, independent when in matrix mode
- Seamless Switching: Un-interrupted screen transitions during source selections
- Video Wall Processing: Transform consumer and professional displays into a video wall with eight video wall modes
- Horizontal (4): 1x4 Rotated, 1x4, 1x3, and two sets of 1x2
- Vertical (3): 4x1, 3x1, and two sets of 2x1
- Bezel Control: Create a fluid screen transition by removing pixels from top, bottom, left, and right border independently
- EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity.
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP, including video wall mode select, matrix switching, EDID Control and discrete on and off via IR
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton®, etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App