A professional LED display controller of NovaStar VX Series
The VX4S is a professional LED display controller which combine LED cabinet to form a large LED screen or videowall. Besides the function of display control, it also features in powerful front end processing, so an external scalar is no longer needed. With professional interfaces integrated, VX4S with excellent image quality and flexible image control greatly meet the needs of the broadcast industry. Its friendly in user-interface. so that the LED display setup and configuration has never been as easier and more enjoyable as with VX4S.
- The inputs of the VX4S include CVBS×2, VGA×2, DVI×1, HDMI×1, DP×1 and SDI×1. They support input resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz; the input images of VX4S can be zoomed point-to-point according to the screen resolution;
- Provide seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/ fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality;
- The location and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will;
- Adopts the Nova G4 engine; the screen is stable and flicker-free without scanning lines; the images are exquisite and have a good sense of depth;
- Can implement white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of LEDs used by screens to ensure the reproduction of true colors;
- HDMI/external audio input;
- 10bit/8bit HD video source;
- The loading capacity: 2.3 million pixel;
- Support multiple controller montage for loading huge screen;
- Supports Nova’s new-generation point-by-point correction technology; the correction is fast and efficient;
- Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers. That is what we called Touch Track!
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration; the screen debugging can be completed within 30 seconds; greatly shorten the preparation time on the stage;
- An intuitive LCD display interface and clear button light hint simplify the control of the system.
Novastar VX4S HD LED Display Video Controller Box Peripheral Connection Diagram:
CASCADED LED Display Controller
When the LED display screen for example for large Videowall is huge, two or more VX4S needs to be cascaded for loading the huge screen. Firstly enable Montage function and then set total number of pixels of huge screen, and lastly set size of load area of each VX4 and starting position. Total number of pixels is the sum of sizes of load areas of all cascaded VX4. Montage example: The total number of pixels of LED display is 3000×1000, exceeding the load capacity of single VX4. In this case, two sets of VX4S are used for montage processing. If it is required to control more than one sets of VX4, please connect them according to the following figure.