- Digital Signage
- IsrakStream Live Streaming Encoder
- Niagara Live Streaming Encoder
- Live Streaming Software
- Osprey® Video Capture Cards
- Contact Us
Live Video Streaming Service & Solution in Malaysia
We're here to make sure your Live streaming runs smoothly. We offer complete turnkey support options (in Malaysia only) for your live event from video productions until the video ready for playback on your website. Take advantage of IsrakStream latest live streaming capabilities for the highest quality live streaming online for your main event with our IsrakStream Live Encoder. Our technology deliver smooth live video streaming with adaptive multi-bitrate streaming to ensure a high-quality user experience. The best video video quality, and zero buffering ! Talk to us to learn more.
Live Streaming preparation and setup almost similar to video on demand (VOD). Unline VOD, live streaming has audio and video source live and it's being transcoded on the fly. This is most probably done at site, where the event is taken place. The 4 major phases involves are as follows:
Unlike Video On Demand Streaming, the above activities must be done in sequential and continuous. It happen almost at the same tim
Professionally broadcasting your event to the internet, LIVE
Typical Live Video Streaming Diagram
By utilizing our Live Event Streaming services, you can reach a much wider audience across a much larger geographic area. Your Live Event are streamed from our Streaming Media servers to your viewers anywhere in the world using a standard internet connection.
Live Streaming Services checklist.
The following is the checklist and preparation before conducting a live streaming services :
- Professional camera, recorder and DVD Players. If more than one camera is required (Multi Camera Production MCP), requires a switch. A recorder is needed to record the event for your archiving purpose. If mixed video is required to be projected on a screen, a splitter is required.
- Various quality cables and connectors. The cable must be enough length to cover the area.
- Site survey - go to the site before hand, check internet, shooting angles etc
- Event timing - what time of day and the date, if something goes wrong (forgot a cable?) will shops be open in an emergency?
- Viewing estimates - who's going to be watching and for how long?
- Content profile - what type of content are you streaming, what bitrates do you need? Sports need higher, news lower - a good average for in browser is 500Kbps for video
- Hosting page / player - where is the streaming going to be viewed: get it out on Facebook, syndicate it etc.
- Announcing the stream - don't forget to tell everyone is happening. All this hard work needs to be reward with viewers!
- On the day start the stream early - ramp in your viewers, give them some time to settle and prepare for the stream.
- Encourage interaction, this is the Real Time Web after all so get in Twitter, Facebook, Polls, Comments the lot - get your viewer involved!