Samsung’s narrow bezel video wall features bezel–to-bezel width of 1.7mm that minimizes the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products. The display...
Looking for an advanced controller for your videowall?
Designing a video wall (within a budget and high expectation) can be a daunting task. We frequently received different types of project requirement from the simplest videowall with a limited budget constraint to the most complicated and high profile. But do you even need a controller? How can you save cost? Video wall configuration is supported by a different type of videowall controller and dedicated video wall software. Click here for our complete quick guideline for designing a video wall system or you may schedule for a demo and experience video wall control system your self and discuss with our video wall expert. Please contact 03-8940 1722 to set up an appointment.
What kind of display control and flexibility do you require?
I only want to show digital signage of corporate message or branding.
This is the simplest deployment of the video wall. If you plan to use it at a lobby this is possibly the choice to go. It's the cheapest deployment, either using the daisy-chain function of the LCD video or using a low-cost controller with one input and fix number of outputs depending on the number of TVs. The video wall is connected to a single digital signage media player, that receives a content update and schedule via an IP network.
I would like to use for fullscreen presentation but has the flexibility to change to different sources.
This is the option if you are under a tight budget, do not need a complex input switching and layout placement, and only wish to change display layout and sources once in a while. Using economical, appliance-based controller with a fixed number of inputs and outputs matrix switcher will satisfy this requirement. The changes can be done via remote control, a physical button on the controller itself or via a basic web GUI on desktop or tablet.
I require scalable, complex and advanced controls
If you are looking for videowall solution to be used in a control center, this is for you. We have a modular matrix switcher with great advantages. It is scalable, support multiple video wall displays, flexible sources placement, drag and drop feature with preview and full-featured control and management software. It is important to understand more than just which source formats, how many input and output channels must be supported, future plan and upgrade to allow room for expension.
I require complex and most advanced controls with KVM feature.
Beside full featured videowall functionality, IP-based videowall controller offers more features by implementing H.264/H.265 video streaming to create a virtual video matrix. Optional feature such KVM feature allows control center to manage and control other servers or PC from a central place in one monitor. It fully depends on IP infrastructure, therefore a very good network switch over 100Gbps bandwidth transfer capacity is required for smooth switching.
Fixed Videowall Controller/Processor
For the most economical and simple videowall setup, we recommend a fix video wall controller & processor for LCD TVs, ultra-arrow LCD screens and HD projectors. We have several models for 4, 8, 9, 12 displays with various configuration. For example, our 9-ways controller, has HDMI signal output connected to 9 LCD TVs or any other display device. It support (3x2, 2x3, 3X3, 2x2, 2X4, 4X2, 1x9...etc) which can be customized to suit the user's specific needs. Typically, the function of this controller is just to combine multiple TV into one big screen, suitable for digital signages and meeting room.
- 180-degree image flip function for different display
- Edge blanking function so all the display unit joints would not have a frame gap
- Apart of basic functions of LCD splicing, users can achieve simple video or picture format stitching and playback on the USB interface
- All functions such as multi-screens processor settings, switching and adjusting can be done on the remote control.
- Support Interface HDMI1.4（support HDCP1.3 and DVI1.0）with Resolution Up to 1920*[email protected]
Our modular video wall controller is a new generation professional image processing product which is based on the development of multi-windows, ultra-high definition, and visual display control technology.
- Unlimited Video Wall Content Layout Design
- Roaming, Picture in Picture, Zooming in/out, Stretching, Cropping.
- Opening at least 4 windows on a single display with Up to 255 presets management.
- Seamless Matrix Switch and Multi-Group Control
- Display Any Real-Time Source on preview or canvas Through IP Network
- Support most Popular Content Types Directly Access: VGA, DVI, HDMI,CVBS, DP, SDI, HDbaseT, IP-Video, Fiber optic, etc.
- Support KVM control remote content servers through network, no additional hardware required.
- Control Your System At Anytime, Anywhere via windows, iOS and web control.
- It allows multiple users to control same system by different devices at the same time.
For the latest, complex and most advanced controls with KVM feature, choose IP-based Videowall Control System, which is combined features of KVM matrix, Multiviewer, video wall control, and smart workspace. Key features are :
- There is no limit on the channels of KVM input/outputs, so is the quantity of video wall displays can be very large.
- Access up-to 8 computers/channels, and have multi-viewing with multiple layouts, on any monitor of your workspace
- Audio and controls will be automatically switched when the cursor moves intuitively
- The operator can directly drag any channel from one monitor to another, Resize any channels by drags or double-click
- No KVM Server, LED Wall Controller, Video Wall Matrix & HDMI/KVM Extender is required
- No limit on the channels of source and quantity of video wall display
- Cabling by CAT only, POE powered, Plug & Play
- Support 4K+UDP+HID+RS232/RS485/IR over CAT6e, up to 90m
- Every transceiver node is a part of the wall controller, KVM matrix switcher, HDMI extender and KVM server
- Every transceiver node can decode UDP into RS232/RS485/IR, and control 3rd party devices
- All input channels have Real-time preview on iOS/Windows control tablet and KVM OSD menu