Premium video wall displays featuring deeper visual impact and thinner bezel to bezel width of 1.7mm.
– Extremely narrow bezel (B-to-B 1.7mm) for a virtually seamless, life-like viewing experience
– Superb color accuracy and brightness uniformity thanks to precise calibration and panel technology
– Daisy Chain through use of DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 or HDMI port, eliminating the need for graphic cards
– Highly reliable displays designed for 24/7 operation, with simple, easy-to-use special wall mount
Samsung’s narrow bezel video wall features bezel–to-bezel width of 1.7mm that minimizes the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products. The display produces a near-seamless picture across multiple screens without interruption, captivating and impressing customers.
Combined with a non-glare panel, the extreme narrow bezel video wall display is designed to help businesses create memorable content presentation even under ambient light. This panel evenly distributes light throughout the screen, eliminating glare while maintaining content vibrancy and accuracy.
Samsung’s video wall offers a powerful UHD viewing experience with minimal effort or additional equipment. As the first in the industry to have up to 5×5 wall configuration based on the use of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports, the display can project UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously.
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video walls to uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can also manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung’s Color Expert Pro, a powerful free software program.
* Some of the models may require the use of additional PC and Color Expert Pro software to calibrate the screens.