Temperature Scanner to Detect Fever
With Infrared technology, through the combination of surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal images, the body surface temperature can be detected. Someone with fever can be quickly and safely screened and isolated to prevent the fever from flowing. This equipment if installed and configured correctly is very accurate for rapid temperature detection and temperature screening.
Fever is an important symptom for COVID19 infection is increased body temperature. A fever screening thermograph should be an element of the layered screening process for those diseases specifically associated with elevated fever. According to IEC 80601-2-59 standard, screening thermography devices should have basic safety and essential performance to be an effective non-contact, accurate and repeatable means of quickly screening individuals for fever. There is also an ISO standard namely ISO/TR 13154:2017 specifying the deployment, implementation and operational guidelines to minimize the spread of infectious diseases.
Why Infrared Technology is Suitable as Temperature Scanner?
Israk's Temperature Scanner Solutions
We offer a few ranges of temperature detection solutions depending on the operation mode, the flow of people, accuracy and budgetary.
Medical-grade IR Thermometer scanner for a quick and simple human forehead and surface temperature measurement with a certificate from CE, ISO, ROHS, FDA and accuracy of ±0.3C.
7” face recognition terminal & built-in temperature scanner with attendance system integration. Super precise and fast fever screening up to 10 people simultaneously with distance from 0.4m ~ 1.5m with accuracy ±0.3°C
This temperature scanner can be mounted on a tripod and create alarms when fever is detected. Only available for single person detection at one time and no face detection feature. It can be connected to a TV for a larger display with accuracy ±0.5°C
How does Temperature Scanner work?
Our Infrared Fever Screening system is composed of an IR ( thermal) camera and a black body. IR camera is composed of two cameras, one is the IR camera, which is used for measuring the temperature; the other is a visible light camera, which is used for taking the picture and face recognization. The IR camera can collect the IR magnetic wave from the human body and display it by way of the thermal colors. For the reason that the carbon dioxide will absorb part of the IR magnetic wave when it is traveling in the air, so finally the IR magnetic wave will become damping, the measured temperature by IR camera will not be accurate enough. That is why the accuracy of the IR camera itself is very easy to be interfered by the environment.
Featured Product: Temperature Scanner with Face recognition
While Israk Solutions has a different type of temperature detection solution, here is why Arvia ARV-FS02 temperature scanner is most suitable for most companies to reopen the business. This product is based on the linux system, installed with Face recognition and temperature measurement application. The built-in face recognition camera module and infrared temperature detector, capable of personnel access management and temperature detection. It can be used with access gates and attendance for communities, office buildings, schools, hotels, scenic spots, transportation hubs, and other public service places.
- Affordable price below USD2,000, not only for usage during COVID outbreak but long term investment.
- Great temperatures reading accuracy < 0.3C
- Measurement distance of 0.5-1.5m. Not far (as compared to high end - airport mass screening. Measurement distance 2-6m) but enough for the most scenarios by controlling the people flow with queue upstand.
- Capable to scan 10 people simultaneously without delaying movement traffic. People no need to stop during scanning.
- Support face recognition for staff, visitors, and public people with exportable record export. It can be used for tracking of premise entry. To provide evidence that supports police/government interrogation if any cases arise.
- It can still be used long after the COVID pandemic is over in the future. It can be used for staff attendance, building or room access control. Added benefits are a plus.
- Wide range integration capabilities with a magnetic door, turnstile, card reader, and more.
- Integration with attendance and door access system