Polycom Eagle Eye Director IIVideo Conferencing
• Ideal for medium and large sized rooms
• Can be connected via Cascading Mode to ensure every part of your meeting is in view, can see multiple angles of any room
• Automatic people framing, Automatic speaker tracking
• Compatible Skype for Business, Microsoft Surface Hub (55” and 84”), Skype for Business 2015 and Lync 2013 client running on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
• Pickup range 33 feet (10 m)
SMART CAMERA. SMARTER MEETINGS.
Why settle for a one-size-fits-all view of your conference room? EagleEye Director II takes video conferencing and conference room web cameras to the next level—with people-tracking technology and automatic zoom. You’ll find that when people aren’t worrying about staying in camera view or how to work a remote control, they stay focused on the bigger issue—solving critical business problems.
AUTOMATIC TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Now meeting participants can concentrate on the meeting conference and let EagleEye Director II do all the heavy lifting of panning and zooming to make the experience more productive.
FEEL LIKE YOU’RE THERE
Experience the benefits of video conferencing with the ability to see speakers up close for an engaging, natural meeting experience.
Powerful data analytics to measure your return on investment during video conference when used with Polycom RealPresence Group Series and RealPresence Clariti.
SEE EVERY DETAIL
Dual EagleEye IV cameras with 12x zoom make sure that nothing Is missed.
- Base box with vertical array 11.14” x 21.57” x 5.5” (H x W x D)
- 283 mm x 548 mm x 140.5 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.7kg with two EagleEye IV cameras
- 2x EagleEye™ IV 12X camera
COMPATIBLE POLYCOM VIDEO SYSTEMS
- Polycom RealPresence Group 300, 310, 500, 550 and 700**
- Poly G7500
- Frame speaker
- Frame group
- 1 x mini-HDCI out to video system
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 3.5 mm stereo line-in
- 1 x HDMI in
- 1 x HDMI out
COMPATIBLE SKYPE FOR BUSINESS VIDEO SYSTEMS
- Certified for Skype for Business
- Microsoft Surface Hub (55” and 84”)
- Skype for Business 2015 and Lync 2013 client running on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE
- Participants should be within 33 feet (10 m) of each EagleEye Director II
- Performance may vary in different room configurations
- Operating temperature: 0° — 40° C ambient
- Operating humidity: 10—90%
- Storage temperature: -40° — 70° C
- Non-operating humidity : 5% — 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude: 5,000 meters operational, 10,668 meters non-operational (transportable)
- Will operate in florescent lighting environments worldwide
- Auto sensing power supply
- Typical operating voltage/power - 100 — 240VAC, 50/60Hz Output 12V@5A
- EagleEye Director II base, power supply and necessary cables
- EagleEye Director II base, power supply, necessary cables and one EagleEye IV camera
- EagleEye Director II base, power supply, necessary cables and two EagleEye IV cameras